1. You can be receiving a confirmation email the week of the exam as a reminder. Please print that e mail and bring it to the exam as affirmation of your registration.
2. Make sure to get a good evening sleep and have breakfast previous to testing.
3. College students ought to be dropped off at the Central Catholic High school Important Workplace space by 8:45 AM (8:00 AM for Make-Up).
4. Whenever you arrive at the primary Workplace a Student Ambassador will greet you and direct you to the room the place you will be taking the examination.
5. You’ll full the exam at about 12:45 PM (12:00 PM for Make-Up) so please arrange a trip for that point.
6. Please deliver at the least two (non-mechanical) sharpened quantity 2 pencils.
7. Please do not carry a calculator since you is not going to be using one through the examination.
SAT is taken by students going to the United States for undergraduate courses. The aim of the SAT is to supply faculties with one common knowledge level that can be utilized to match all applicants. Faculty admissions officers will evaluate standardized test scores alongside your highschool GPA, the courses you took in high school, letters of suggestion from teachers or mentors, extracurricular activities, admissions interviews, and personal essays.
Following the JEECUP 2021 counselling process, the seat allocation process will start. Candidates will likely be supplied admission on the premise of their selections, reservation class and 技術士二次試験 UPJEE State Open Rank. Throughout the counselling process, candidates can be ready to decide on their branches and institutes on-line. The identical information might be up to date on the official webpage- jeecup.nic.in. Candidates are suggested to bookmark this page to obtain timely data on the JEECUP seat allocation process. The document verification process will be done at the time of admission/ seat allocation course of. On failing to submit original documents, the candidate shall be disqualified from the admission course of. Reserved class candidates might be required to submit authentic/ unique certificate issued by their respective authority at the time of Seat Allocation Process in addition to at the time of admission, failing to take action will exempt them from the admission process.